Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so hear i am wrapping up a day of work and i have spent the day arguing if a SBE 1 barrel will fit a SBE 2 barrel with a colleague of mine. I don't have any idea but i read on benelli forums it would. Well i just so happen to have a SBE2 and my roommate has a SBE1 so we will find out when i get home a in few hours. First what are you guys opinions on this?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I will guess it will fit. They made some changes, but nothing I can think of that would required a change to the barrel and frame. Why do that and change all the tooling when not required for the upgrades they did?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't know why you would want to change out the barrels or even why we would argue about it. I did however completely forget to check last night so we will have to wait for several more hours for the exciting conclusion to a seemingly dumb arguement

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I know that the top of receiver is attached to barrel in SBE I but are they separate on the SBE II? That will be key...

On M1 and M2 the barrel slides into the receiver and is not attached to top section of receiver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts