Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hunt a lot of private flooded fields around here and i have hunted a lot of public timber as well but never really had a good timber hunt. The few times that i have been lucky enough to hunt during the week when it was less crowded and actually got mallards in the timber i fell in love with timber hunting. Im thinking of going on a guided timber hunt in Arkansas this season. Any suggestions on guide services?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I forgot the actual name of the guide service, but there is a place in Stutgardt Arkansas that specializes in Flooded Timber hunting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you want the absolute BEST year in and year out, knock in the face, timber hunt...Try Russell McCollum's Wildlife Acres in Stuttgart. I'm not exactly sure how to get in touch with them but you can call John at RNT Calls and get the phone number. He guides for them...If you have problems, let me know and I'll get the number for you.

Christian Curtis

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would strongly agree, that this is the best around. Not much input from you other than shooting though. Calling and retrieving is done by the guide.

·
Registered
11 Posts
JTduckhunter said:
I hunt a lot of private flooded fields around here and i have hunted a lot of public timber as well but never really had a good timber hunt. The few times that i have been lucky enough to hunt during the week when it was less crowded and actually got mallards in the timber i fell in love with timber hunting. Im thinking of going on a guided timber hunt in Arkansas this season. Any suggestions on guide services?
Got a guy in Dermont with one hell of a service and all flooded timber talked with him last night if you want info pm me

·
Registered
38 Posts
RUSSELL McCOLLUM'S WILDLIFE ACRES: Located three miles west of Stuttgart on the Bayou Meto. We flood over 1,000 acres of green timber for duck hunting. Morning hunts only. No field hunting. All hunting is on lands we own. For reservations call/fax (870) 673-3556 or write to: PO Box 129, Stuttgart, AR 72160.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts