Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw the avery power hunter in the macks book ......any comments ..................jmike

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
We just bought 2 of them last weekend. They are very comfortable. They don't have a full frame (no frame below the chest). They sit pretty low, and have a padded backrest and headrest. They are pretty easy to takedown and are very lightweight. We got Shadow Grass. The field khaki would probably suffice for many situations if you use the stubble straps that are all over the blind. Gonna test it this weekend dove hunting to see how easy it is to shoot out of. I am very impressed with the Powerhunters for $150

There is my 2 cents worth.

Matt

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the input were gonna get 2 in kaki , then use spray paint on them , i have a good stencil kit , my boat blind is the same 900 cordura , i painted it 2 seasons ago and it still looks good , i dont do much feild hunting , but in low water conditions on the river i feel it will open up more spots for us to set up ...............boats look sorta funny when the cover is only a foot tall ................. thaks again ...jmike :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts