Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I tactfully (h20fowlers) told them what was wrong with their products and what I thought of it. They told me that people like me are the reason that more ducks aren't killed in Kansas. They also said that I can't hunt. All of my Avery stuff is for sale cause it is junk. I will never buy another avery product as long as I live. The are @$$holes and I don't want to deal with them. When you sell cheap merchandise that you know has problems expect reprocussions. I hope the Avery Prostaffers get coal in their stockings.

I didn't make it personal but they attacked me. I wish we could organize a boycott of Avery products. I wish people would pull there head out and realize that Avery sells cheap merchandise at huge profits.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Never used Avery gear, but have heard similar stories from other people. Kinda new to duck hunting, so I'll take your word for it and will help with the unofficial boycott.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.