Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if extended steel shot choke tubes are available for Baikal shotguns? I heard Rem was buying the Baikal line too....anybody hear of that one too?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Turkmaster.....

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
widgeon1 said:
Does anyone know if extended steel shot choke tubes are available for Baikal shotguns? I heard Rem was buying the Baikal line too....anybody hear of that one too?
There is an artical in the # 20 Waterfowl Hunter 2004 on the Model 411 Stevens made by Baikal for Savage Arms. This is under the title The Sweet Feel of 'New'. link www.waterfowl-hunter.com

Keep takin those shootin lessons, I think their working cause your starting to get some tail feathers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a place that you can get your extended chokes from, they cost a total of 60 bucks and thats for 2 and shipping as I use a over and under ,,,, I mever shoot under 500 rounds thru them and this is the second weekend for me using these ,,,, yes I shoot lead thru them too http://www.colonialarms.com/ct13.html ... let me know if I was too late just seen the post ..... its windy and cold and the fish wasn`t bitting on the lake :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Ducks,
No your reply was not too late. Visited the site you gave me and it looks like I have found what I am looking for. As an "oh by the way", how do you like your Baikal double?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Rem. aquired the rights to market Baikal under the Spartan name. Goes to show, if you can't beat 'em, buy 'em out :toofunny:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.