Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this last storm flood over a beaver dam into a field. it also helps that the smart weed grows well there. anyway took a 14 year old, miles prince. we jump at least 100 geese and twice as many ducks while walking in. we hunted for an hour and got 6 honkers and 8 mallards. mile took a drake mallard that was banded. it was his first band. went driving around the area and saw flood fields with both ducks and geese in them. shasta county is not a hot spot for ducks and geese except for northeastern shasta county but theres a lots of honkers and mallards now in the farm fields in the anderson cottonwood area. anyone else having success with beaver ponds and flood pasture land.

i posted photos of miles on my web site kingquackjr.com: duck hunitng vince aiello

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey kingquakjr:

I know Miles! I went to CWA camp with him and we were friends there. Tell him someone from camp says hi if you can. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.