Duck Hunting Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
43,319 Posts
When I knew my wife was mad, I said, "I'm sorry, I've been goofing off and saying things like that to your sister for years." She replied with, "Geeeezus you can't say things like that to her husband" and I could tell from the fire in her eyes, I was about to get the whole can of whoop arse. What I've learned about people who rarely get mad is that when they finally do, they seem to have years of pent-up emotion and frustration that comes to the surface all at once and it's best to apologize and keep your mouth shut so as to not make matters any worse. Hard to explain how terrifying a 115lb woman can be. :oops:
True, mine is similar, I understand. Luckily her maiden name wasn't Bobbit?

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
True, mine is similar, I understand. Luckily her maiden name wasn't Bobbit?
Precisely! Fortunately for me, she blows up, rips your face off and then usually by the next day acts like nothing ever happened and is right back to her usual sweet self. But believe you me, until I know she has reverted back to her sweet self, I tread very lightly. This one took a few days to recover from. :oops:

·
Super Moderator
23,821 Posts
I got ordained and married woody off this spring. He’s officially off the market.

And even though this thread immediately got sidetracked, it doesn’t matter matter what the answer to his original question would have been. I promise you, woody is gonna break this blind.

·
Administrator
43,319 Posts
I got ordained and married woody off this spring. He’s officially off the market.

And even though this thread immediately got sidetracked, it doesn’t matter matter what the answer to his original question would have been. I promise you, woody is gonna break this blind.
You got ordained? 🤣

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
When I knew my wife was mad, I said, "I'm sorry, I've been goofing off and saying things like that to your sister for years." She replied with, "Geeeezus you can't say things like that to her husband" and I could tell from the fire in her eyes, I was about to get the whole can of whoop arse. What I've learned about people who rarely get mad is that when they finally do, they seem to have years of pent-up emotion and frustration that comes to the surface all at once and it's best to apologize and keep your mouth shut so as to not make matters any worse. Hard to explain how terrifying a 115lb woman can be. :oops:
When it comes to us, they have retard strength.

·
Registered
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Did woody reimburse you the $24.99?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He got a nice center pin reel for his services. So we can have another gear option that we won’t catch steelhead with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Yep. When you can't close the deal with my SIL with as many wingmen as Woody had pulling for him, it's probably time to start checking out prerequisites for becoming a priest.
I’m by no means a ladies man, but wingmen is a generous descriptor.

·
Registered
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
They are as Toyotas nail’s Shot lots of puddle ducks out of mine. So I believe it will fool a diver properly brushed
How’d you brush yours out? Actual brush or raffia grass?

1 useful response out of 26… I’m glad to see this place hasn’t changed.

·
Registered
162 Posts
How’d you brush yours out? Actual brush or raffia grass?

1 useful response out of 26… I’m glad to see this place hasn’t changed.

I brushed mine out with a combination of the two hood covering of store bought grass and if available finished it out with the local cover or limbs to blend in

·
Super Moderator
23,821 Posts
Well its held up this far
He only got ahold of it last Saturday. It probably won’t get used for another month but in all honestly it’s in as much danger in his garage as anywhere else.

If he tries to argue about it, somebody ask him how his crossbow that he just got back from getting fixed the first time is doing.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts