Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just contemplating how much money and time should be invested in the new LA duck season. You know were you kill ducks 3 or 4 days and hunt your rearend off the rest of the time. Really just looking for a good reason to believe it may get better this season. No matter I'll be out there chasing them er ducks come hell or hopefully high water. I love this site hope more LA hunters will respond, its almost time. :hammering:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I AM READY FOR DUCK SEASON ALSO....HOPE THERE ARE AT LEAST ENOUGH TO KILL TO COOK AND PLAY CARDS...OH AND WATCH LSU FOOTBALL....THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ANYWAY......

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lookin forward to the teal opener this weekend. Should have plenty of birds for everyone. We'll start scoutin in the mornin. Yall gonna hunt this weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep. I hunt at Millers Lake. and the ricefields aroung it. went fishing there today and say a couple of thousand. hopefully they will stay, and IVAN will stay east of us.......

GOOD LUCK.....

where do you hunt????

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hunt in the north east part of the state. Mostly around Columbia and Tallulah. Just got back from my teal hole and we saw about the same as you. Cant remember ever seeing this many so hopefully theyll hang around till Sat. I got a question for ya all those teal i saw and up close to and the never made a call or noise otherwise maybe blue wingers dont make a noise.

·
Registered
11 Posts
when blue wings are sitting on the water in a lake are ricefield. they do make a short series of beeps. i have listen to them many times. i have a duck commander blue wing teal call. and for teal season and the early part of the big season, it works phenominal...i mean its awesome. especially on singles, pairs and small flocks. i have proved it to some of my friends who never used one. i would let the teal pass the blind for a good ways then give them that short series of beeps and they just buckle and do a 360 straight in the pond.....its that good....well saturday is my opening day...hope to have a good report monday...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts