Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I've got an SBEII - love it.

Funny story: I was hunting with a guide who also had one so I asked him how he liked it. He says; "This is my 3rd one. I haven't had much luck with 'em." Concerned because I have one, I asked him to explain -

"I bought the first one a year ago and my son-in-law borrowed it - never saw it again. Same happened with the second. My son's got that one. I figure this will be the last one I buy since I don't have any more sons."

I was rolling... :rofl:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Great gun. Put about 250 target shells through it every month on top of my hunting shells during duck season. Thing is a workhorse, never had a single problem with it, besides other people asking can they shoot it...

Shoulda posted this in shotgun forum, or just used the search button since there are 1000 posts exactly like yours... o well, I replied so who is the fool?

·
Registered
608 Posts
I got one SBE2 this past Dec2007...never looked back...after adjusting it for me....it was full Steam ahead....awsome Gun.... no problems with it!!! Honkers41

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have had 4 SBE's, 3 SBE I AND 1 SBE II. With my experience and "FOR ME" I would not own another SBE I. I know I will get some argument here but I would steer clear of the SBE I. In my eyes the SBE II is as good as gun as you can find. I told my self I would never own another SBE and then I was talked into it by friends and have never looked back. I really enjoy my SBE II. The simplicity of taking it apart to clean and how compact it is just rules. Get the SBE II and enjoy.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
C M Wings said:
I like my SBEII except for the recoil pad. Too smoothe and would slip down my arm on repeated shots. Replaced with a Limbsaver pop-in replacement pad and life is good.
Agree 100%... I took my recoil pad off and replaced it with the LimbSaver. MUCH BETTER!

MM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.