Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,027 Posts
I have dropped my nova in the water twice, it lays in the mud all the time, I shoot dirty shells and haven't cleaned it once this season. No fail yet..

What do most all the big time guides and waterfowlers shoot? Around here the goose pits are lined with SBEs. They must do something right.

· Registered
2,027 Posts
I love how quick people are to judge guys on the web. Ever had to walk out to an island or walk through puck to get a shot on a cripple? Yep, I am hard on guns, that is why I have an upland gun and a waterfowl gun....
Anyone here ever actually sit in a few inches or a foot of water while hunting? Sit in the reeds?????? I hunt about 50 times a year, so if I have dropped my gun 5 times out of 500 times hunting its not that bad. No one ever said when they drop it it's loaded.

My gun is unloaded until shooting hour, and unloaded immediately after, same goes for anyone I am with... how many days until the season starts again???

:salude:

Duckhunter16 said:
duckplucker said:
Some of you dont seem to take to good of care of your guns... please tell me that after you drop them in mud, ect you check to make shure the barrel isnt plugged. if not thats just ridiculous. I know $/?t happens but there is a lot of dropping of guns, etc going on.
I was wondering the same thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.