Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,717 Posts
I wouldn't say that any one gun on your list is "better" than the rest of them. It's all going to come down to which gun you like best. I like gas guns, others like inertia guns. I like the safety behind the trigger, others like it in front. I'd add the Browning Silver to the list and that's the one I'd pick.

· Registered
3,717 Posts
Cline said:
If you want the lowest perceived recoil in a 3.5, it would be a beretta with the kick off system. There's no argument against that. If that's your priority, there's your answer.
There will always be an arguement as far as perceived recoil goes. I feel that my Maxus kicks less than my buddys ko beretta.

· Registered
3,717 Posts
skcud said:
get a Bertta A 400 you pay more for it but as the old saying goes you get what you pay for i have a Maxus nothing but trouble and no support.
And if you want a cheaper gun buy a Stoeger at least you loose a bunch of money on it.

skcud
If you ever decide that broke down Maxus is taking up to much space in the gun safe but you wouldn't feel right about dumping a problem gun on some poor unsuspecting buyer then just send it my way and I'll dispose of it properly. :yes:

· Registered
3,717 Posts
skcud said:
clampdaddy said:
skcud said:
get a Bertta A 400 you pay more for it but as the old saying goes you get what you pay for i have a Maxus nothing but trouble and no support.
And if you want a cheaper gun buy a Stoeger at least you loose a bunch of money on it.

skcud
If you ever decide that broke down Maxus is taking up to much space in the gun safe but you wouldn't feel right about dumping a problem gun on some poor unsuspecting buyer then just send it my way and I'll dispose of it properly. :yes:
Clampdaddy
I wouldn't heap this piece on a pill of duck poop my new Bertta with lock up bolt is a way safer gun i like the PX 4 pistol same bolt design.
Sckud
So do you need an address to send it to? :hi:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.