Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market for a new call. Mostly blow double reeds ,but I am going to buy a single reed. What are some good single reeds for reasonable prices I don't want none of those shiney expensive competition calls

·
Registered
327 Posts
me honestly im a sucker for cheap calls but the one call that i love that i bought for around $20 is the h.s. bill collector i love it....it sounds awsome and its the only call i use anymore.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I spent $130 on an acrylic RNT original call and love it. When it comes to close in quacks I love the Yo Sista though. The RNT I got is super loud and great on clucks and chuckles though.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'd have to go along with the votes for the Quackheads (J-Frame or Timber) and the Echo poly calls. Those Echos are sure hard to beat...

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Duck Crazy said:
Quackhead or Yo Sista' however I don't find that they match up with my Daisy Cutter it's in my opinion a hard call to beat
I have a yo sista' and was thinking about a quackhead. What is the difference and is it worth getting the quackhead if I have the yo sista'? (I know you never can have too many calls)

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i am just learing to call. i have only been duck hunting for a couple of years. i have an echo timber call (green) and it sounds alright. it doesn't sound like most other calls but that could be me blowing it wrong... :oops:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.