Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Bucky193 said:
Yup sure will also is one of them went off they would go into the ground and not ur head thats why u should keep the brass up.
:eek:

Thats why we point our guns away from us and others, kids :thumbsup:

·
Registered
556 Posts
For sure brass up. I mark the top of my shells with a sharpie of what size shot it has so if I'm duck hunting and see some Canada's coming I can easily load a heavier shell...or two!..hehe

·
Registered
926 Posts
brass up....kudos for the numbers idea(not yours)....and pushing up from the bottom and picking. I have never, never had a shell fall out......not even when i take it off and throw it in the truck. Buy a better belt, tight wad. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Bucky193 said:
Yup sure will also is one of them went off they would go into the ground and not ur head thats why u should keep the brass up.
If a shell went off in your belt and not in a gun its not going to matter which direction its pointing. Shells will explode when not confined in a gun barrel. A plastic shotshell and even the brass butt is not strong enough to handle the force of the shell going off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.