Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
They were on clearance sale up here 2 months ago already.

·
Registered
380 Posts
You need to watch Gander mountain.

I have 2 Buddies that Work for Gander mountain.
1 is a Manager, the other just a Store Employee.

They both have said that the Stores will have Sales on different things and it will Sell for WAY BELOW Normal Price.

My Buddy that is the Manager has Picked up Big Feet for $8.00 a piece.

NOT to Often that this happens, but it does! The General Public is not going to get them for $8.00 each, But can get them for around 15.00 Each!

He gets his discount ontop of the sale price.

·
Registered
380 Posts
You DID NOT Hear this from me! :toofunny:

On "Black Friday" is the day to go into Gander Mountain and Shop for AWHILE and I mean AWHILE! Take about 6 hours and just look at EVERYTHING and pay attention to the In Store Sales they will do.

That is the Normal Time they will Discount the Big Foots to $15.00 a piece! They normally only run the sale for about an hour...You have to be there listening for it!

Also, Find some one who works For G/M and Become Friends with them. G/M will do Sale Days that is Employee and Family and Friends days. Employees get so many Discount Coupons to give to Family and Friends. You get a 10% Discount on Everything, Sale Items Included Except for Firearms, Pistols and Ammo!

Heck, the Employees can get 30% off on them days...

BUT REMEMBER, YOU DID NOT HEAR IT FROM ME!! :toofunny: :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.