Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 10 month old black lab, and I just noticed some white spots on his skin. They are right next to his junk, but took pictures anyway. It doesnt look like there is that big of a difference in the color of his skin and how white that spot is just because of the flash of the camera. There is a pretty big difference though. They have just appeared within a couple of days. I was wondering if anyone knows what this could be? Cancer?
Thanks alot, Ryan

·
Registered
128 Posts
it could just be a spot on the skin with a lack of pigment? But i'm no vet.... dogs with spots (like my springers) have different colored skin where the different colored fur grows from... is the hair white growing from it?

taken a trip to the vet yet? do it sooner rather than later man

·
Banned
4,940 Posts
I've got nothing Broozer,
Keep us informed, I'd like to know what it is too.... :huh:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brydog said:
I've got nothing Broozer,
Keep us informed, I'd like to know what it is too.... :huh:
So I just braught him to the Vet for it, and it turns out he could have had some infection there when a pup, which left it white. He said that if it didnt have hair growing fom it, it could be something like ring worm.
Im glad its not something like cancer!
Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.