Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I got a boat with a slotted gunnel rail. The kind where you can insert screws to hold gear and things down. Like the one in the picture.

Now, my question is what kind of bolts fit such thing and where can I find them? :help:

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
I too have that on my boat. I've been using Carriage head bolts, I just grind two sides off the head( to the flats), stick it in thew slot and give it a twist :thumbsup:
Also, I got my boat from Ed's Marine, I think they have some of the bolts like you want in the service dept. It's the same system as my boat uses, "Lowe Roughneck"

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cut_un said:
I too have that on my boat. I've been using Carriage head bolts, I just grind two sides off the head( to the flats), stick it in thew slot and give it a twist :thumbsup:
Also, I got my boat from Ed's Marine, I think they have some of the bolts like you want in the service dept. It's the same system as my boat uses, "Lowe Roughneck"
Cut,

The grinder was the key! Thanks...Problem solved thanks to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.