Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1,456 Posts
Canoe,powered by my good right arm :mrgreen:
When I get them back to good order I'll have a 20 ft Shamrock center console with a Ford 302 straight inboard(seaduck rig)
A 14 ft glass tri-hull with a 40 hp merc
And a 12 ft sears game fisher that I want to convert to a sneak boat.

·
1,456 Posts
DUKHTR,when this snow recedes I will be fully engaged with repairs and upgrades.
Im building a side console for the 14 footer and I'm going to install a new floor and put in a casting deck in the bow.
The gamefisher took a pounding from a snow plow and needs to be heavily redone(Next time I'll store it well away from the driveway,oops!)
The Shamrock needs new ignition,batteries,zincs, and a new prop.I also want to remove last years gas as a precaution and start fresh.I need to do general engine maintainance and I want to paint the hull,I'm thinking a deep green.I've got a compressor with air tools,sanders.
If you want to help that would be great,especially painting the 20 footer.
Thats going to be a chore!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
mike it doesnt go that fast. its got a jet foot on it. which cuts the top end down but its a big heavy boat and will still plane out , with 4 guys a dog hunting gear and about 150 dekes. checked it with the gps it ran 32 mph.

·
Registered
15 Posts
fabes468 said:
what size boat and engine does everyone use

Mokai Watercraft. It's 11'8" and very versatile. This watercraft will take you anywhere!!! Allows for shallow draft (4") Very portible!!! With removeable Honda jet propelled engine.

This boat is made for hunters and anglers!!!!!! Hope I was of some help.[/b]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.