Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to buy one of the following bows either set up or just the bow 29 inch draw 60-70# draw hoyt xtec hoyt vtec mathews lx mathews outback ar ram and a half 34 or 37 i think the mathews doesnt have to be 29 ich draw i am able to find a 29 inch cam email me with what you have and what you want for it [email protected] Randy

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got a Mathews 3-D Vapor I am fixing to get rid of along with all compound bow hunting acc.. Tore my right left rotator cuff, Doc says he'll give me one more shot after that I am on the table.

Two sets of arrows, quiver, release, arm guard, pend. sight and fiber optic sight, field tips, mechanical broadheads, over draw system and two stabilizers and plastic bow case.

havent decided on the price yet, thought about advertising for trade for a cheap o/u 12g

·
Registered
883 Posts
Golfhunter has a Mathews Outback, 29" draw 70lb. for sale. He has posted it on the same page as this advertisment. Good luck. :salude:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i made him an offer never emailed me back
then i offered full price and he said he didnt want to sell it for less than it was worth so he would but it on ebay
i would watch him to shady for me but thanks
Randy

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
How about one of these? My wife says they are just in the way. :smile:

Top one is still not finished, middle one is 47" tip to tip 55 pounds at 26" and shoot of the hand, bottom one is 54" tip to tip and 55 pounds at 26" and my favorite bow.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Ah, I was just tryin' to have a little fun, not bust the thread with my primitive bows.

Ya'll should try shootin' with one of these. No sights, huntin' on the ground at 10'. That's the rush not the rack you might get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.