Here is a Browning Gold 10 ga with 28” barrel for $900 face to face or I can ship for actual shipping cost. This has black synthetic stock. This has been used and bares character marks from hunts across the US. The bluing is good but does show it has been used. Also notice the rib has a “Browning drop scar” from resting it on the Avery blind and watching it fall as someone was not paying attention. This has been an amazing gun that has worked with little to no flaws. It has plenty of life left and has been loved and cared for while being used. Comes with one (1) choke tubes (3 notches which is MOD).

** No trades at this time / Cross posted so “I’ll take it” and/or email deal time stamp wins **

Email me for more pictures and any questions. I can meet serious buyers at Cabela's in Garner, NC. We can discuss payment, details, and buyer/seller verification to ensure both parties are comfortable with the transaction. This item will ship/transfer after the funds clear. I can ship this firearm for actual shipping cost. If the firearm needs to be shipped from an FFL to your FFL, this will cost an additional $45 (FFL transfer fee) plus actual shipping charge.