Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
if it's made out of the same material as the Dokken Dummies, it won't hold up all that long....also think that this would be difficult to man with one person....I prefer the hand held retriever trainer, but that is just my personal preferance. I am able to control the dog easier and shoot the dummy out at the same time. I would spend the 140 bucks on live birds and shoot them over the dog instead of this thing...again, just my opinion...

Labs

·
Administrator
42,494 Posts
:dito:

I had never considered Synthetic Bird hunting! :yes:

BanGo is an entertaining method of training both the birddog and hunter -- a must for Hunting Clubs seeking an all-year-round synthetic bird hunting option.

jd_odell - thanks for posting that up brotha. I concur with Labs that the hand held launcher gives a lot of flexibility when training alone or with others - basically point and shoot. Mix a water mark then a land mark then a water mark just based on the way you shoot without having to move and configure a ground launcher.

I also think a remote live bird launcher is a great idea (albeit a bit more $) and I wouldn't buy anything that requires a manual lanuch - it's too limiting when training alone.

Quite a contraption they have there though! If you get one and you love it - post up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts