Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned this plan in another topic....I will put together a complete sticky of step-by-step instructions on foamers production with pics ....... It will be how I do it, and I am not saying it is the only way......just a process for those interested in getting started on this project a place to begin.....from there I am always interested in technique ideas!

Please stand-by.......I will start on this during this coming week.....(right now my shop is 'floating' and my basement pump is going non-stop....it may be a couple days before I can get everything in order again!)

D-

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Good luck draining the swamp. Look out for the alligators. Realy I hope you don't have any damage :salude:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the patience and well wishes.....still pumping even though the 3" of rain stopped yesterday afternoon.....it's pretty bad, but I am sure other folks have it worse, so I'll TRY to be patient.....had to stack whatever I could or move it upstairs....all my wood was getting soaked ..... fortunately the shop area is in the driest corner so I think it is all saved (including alot of basswood (for heads))....all the cedar will be OK....I did have a few in progress decoys get soaked prior to sealing and they are hanging in the spare bedroom and I hope I can save them....just bodies fortunately......so right now there is no real damage, more of a mess than anything else

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
whats the situation with you floating basement. Hope all is well. And also how are the step by step instructions for the dekes comming?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.