Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey-

I just received a Cabelas Limited Edition Spring 2008 Edition Catalog in the mail. The cool thing about this catalog is it's hard cover, 1500 pages, and some cool features.

I was jsut wondering how i received one? And how common they are? It came with a little certificate taht says the catalog is awarded to select anglers, campers, hunters, and outdoor enthusiasts

Thanks
-Shootnmiss09

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yah i agree a coupon would be better then the "Cabela's Bible" but it is still a good thing for a company to do for their customers. I wonder how much it does cost to make one of them?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I call it the Bible too. I have received one for the past four years. When it first came out it was kinda neat, especially because none of my family or friends got one. Now if I want something from Cabelas I just look it online, so the book just gets put off to the side somewhere.

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
I get them with the change of the seasons, every year. Dont tell my wife why Im getting them. :rofl:

·
Registered
342 Posts
I think if you spend a certain amount you get one automatically, and others receive them at random. Not really sure, but we just started getting them randomly, haven't missed one since we started getting them.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I must be getting them randomonly, cause i dont spend that much money at Cabela's, I would sure like to but just cant! I hope that i keep receving them cause they are kind of cool.

·
Registered
17,699 Posts
I've gotten one spring and fall for over four years. And sorry to break it to all you other guys but I am thier foremost customer! even got a paper certificate to prove it :rofl:
I think it has something to do with my cabelas credit card, not sure though :huh:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Cabelas catalogs drive me nuts! :headbang: I buy so much stuff there every year it isn't even funny, and can I get a catalog...NOOOO! I have requested them, my parents have requested that their catalogs get sent to me, I buy stuff online and in the store. But no. Never get a catalog. Heck, my wife randomly gets macks pw once in awile, but can I get a cabelas catalog??? Nope.

I'll buy one of those sweet limited edition catalogs from you. 1,107 schrewt bucks? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hey Cabela's....how about throwing your good customers a bone....other than a catalog that is essentially useless these days?.....I spent just under a G in '07.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
They are great bathroom readers. The mark of a superior hunter as we all know is the telltale Cabelas Hardcover book on the back of your toilet. Forget deer horns, or mounted ducks, or bands on your call lanyard. You've gotta have a hardcover Cabelas Catalogue on the back of your toilet tank, or clearly you're a rookie and you deserve to have Jehler throw duck guts at your cheek. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
wackemstackem said:
I think ya gotta spend around 500$ a year their.But then again my friend got one this year and hes no where near the 500$ limmit so I really dont know,maybe they lowered the minimum.
I should be getting like 5 of those catalogues! :eek:

But no, they just send one... I am going to use it to smack people around that don't agree with me. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts