Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,569 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Usually I make fun of people who wear camo patterned clothing when they are not hunting. It's just my way of being a real prick. I like to be that way sometimes. Well one time I was in my cousins wedding who lived out of town. I was an usher, and really didn't know anyone else in the wedding party. So I was standing at the door of the church dressed in my tux, next to another usher whom I didn't know, but wehad exchanged some friendly chit-chat. Anyway, up the walk comes this big Rancher looking type of guy, with cowboy boots, a big belt buckle, and Stetson hat, and a camoflaged denim shirt. Sorry to all you ******** out there I love you all but I just had to say something. The Yankee prick inside me couldn't let it go. so I leaned over to the usher behind me and said "Hey if deer season opens early, at least this clown will be ready". The other guy leaned over and said "Yeah, that's my father in law". So I quickly and calmly replied, "I guess there isn't much more to say then is there"? It just goes to show you, you don't know who the players are without a program.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.