Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody, I'm new to the site and excited with all of the great participation I see. I live in West Valley and am looking to buy a new duck boat. I've got my eyes set on the Arthur Armstrong Ultimate Duck boat, but want to see one firsthand to be sure. Does anyone out there own one who wouldn't mind if I checked it out to get a better idea? Thanks for all your help in advance!

Jump em & Pump em

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Jump em & Pump em said:
I appreciate you letting me know. I figure I've got to buy all my toys before I get married and have to clear all my purchases with a boss!
Very wise young patty one. You are a smart man. Try posting this up in the waterfowl boats blinds ect forum. Those guys know their stuff.

Also :welcome:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would want something big enough to be able to take out on the lake and feel safe. I've got an old 50hp Evinrude, but I would want to get a longtail to cut through the marshes. I've been trying to get info on any restrictions on boats throughout the state, but haven't come up with much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.