Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
That buck might be tough and the doe is a bit small in compairison.

Keep the spot alive take a kid hunting/fishing.

·
Registered
70 Posts
all i see is a group of greenheads looking for some open water to land in.....

see them in the upper right corner????

cupped and ready to drop.....

now if that deer would stand still so as not to disrupt the final approach....

·
Registered
380 Posts
Mark McCummins said:
Yep: took a few seconds after the picture began downloading. That's a cool visual trick. & a beautiful picture.
Mac,
:umm:
You must be a VERY GOOD PA Hunter!

Most Guys from PA could not see the REAL Doe Standing there, They Would Really Miss that Outline Buck made up of Trees! :yes:

We don't have any Deer Left in Pennsylvania......How in the World Did you see that? :mrgreen:

We better Push the PGC to hire you to Take Alt's place and Teach Guys what to look for in the Woods of PA! :laughing: :cool: :hammering:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
You would need a tank to drag that deer out of the woods.
I agree with you woody...Mark to head up PGC. Can't do worse than Alt.
I would like to see the frist two days of deer for buck/doe (if you have a doe tag) and then make it Buck only for the rest of the season. That still might be too much. Anyway, nice picture...I would hang it on my wall.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Woody, Snafu: thanks for the vote of confidence! :thumbsup: If I could, I would. Sure would pay better than subbing @ these schools. My plan? 1)Buck & doe in archery only. No "doe season" in Oct. 2)Bucks only, in rifle; 6 points statewide. 3)In select zones, buck & doe during rifle season. No more than 2 doe in these zones. 4)Statewide, one doe in non-select zones on last Saturday of rifle. 5) Primitive arms season Dec. - Jan. unchanged.
All this plus Hell freezing over - all set! :laughing: Hey - doesn't hurt to dream, I guess.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.