Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hunting these areas this year? If so, how's it looking? I am thinking about going up there next weekend, and I am wondering if it is worth it or not. My dad and I have checked out both Cherry Valley and the spot across the river from the Carnation farm, but have never seriously hunted there before. My buddy and I were up in Everett and Marysville a couple of weeks ago and saw quite a few birds, so I am hoping the same is true in Carnation and Duvall. Can anyone fill me in?
Thanks,
Loki

· Registered
5 Posts
I hunt Cherry Valley three to four times a week. Yes you can get ducks out of there. In the past 2 weeks I have taken Mallards, Teals, Widgons and Coots. There is two bad things. It is hard to limit (I could careless) and the second is the guys in orange. I solved this problem by buying a pheasent permit and both my dog and I have fun and every time we go out and we get 2 each time. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and that is DEC 1, 2004, no more pheasent hunting. As for Crescent Lake, I have onlty taken two ducks from there. The above is from a guy who just started, so maybe someone else does better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.