Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Where is the cheapest place to buy Kent Faststeel shot shells? I bought mine this year at Cabelas for $11.99/box, but had to pay shipping... that was not bad and was offset by no sales tax. But if I can find a place in CA, then I would rather buy it here.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Saw your post from yesterday. Glad you and your club is shooting well. That is a pretty good average. I used to shoot at the East Gustine for awhile. I don't think that they are matching your #'s. I'll be sweat lining it tomarrow night. I didn't get a draw for the weekend. Don't know if I'll get a good # or not. I haven't been too lucky with the sweat line this year.

As for the Kent shells, this time af year there aren't too many bargains and the supply starts to get low. My two places here in San Jose are Mel Cottons And Reeds sport shop. If I can remember right, Mels was selling them for either 10.99 or 11.99. You can probably call them both. I drive by Mels everyday getting to work. I could probably pick some up for you if you aren't close by. Let me know by E-mail [email protected], or private message.

Gary

·
Registered
612 Posts
AutoLife Inc - Modesto during Tom's sale the first? week in August. Get there early as the best selection go quick. Check out thier website for better details on dates of the sale.
If ya go on Saturday of the sale ya can watch me embarrass myself at the State Duck Calling contest for about the umteenth year. LOL! BTW thier sale brings one of the best collection of callmakers that you'll find in the state at anytime ISE included. Lot's of seminars and otherwise obscure vendors too. This sale is good enough to draw guys from SoCal and as far north as Redding every year.
In addidion to the CA State Formal comp there's a pretty awsome Meat contest that draws some of the best from the west coast. Last year was the first time out for the Open Goose, both State and Open, but it didn't take off too well. Not sure if there will be a repeat this year.
BTW I'm in no way afilliated with AutoLife, I just try to spread the word as it's a class event and we're (all the comp callers in the state) really appreciative of Tom sponsoring "The State" every year.
Hope to see ya there!

Rel Atwood

·
Registered
450 Posts
i'll be there! the first week in august right. i don't know were it is but i'll find it by then!

·
Registered
450 Posts
thanks, worknem thats perfect. i'll be there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.