Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a bennifit dinner for Chris Hailey in Texarkana @ the fairgrounds on Jun 2 05. There is to be several local resuraunts providin' the groceries & I understand it's gonna be everything from yardbird, to schrimps, to enchiladas, etc.

He's fightin cancer & has got to be the bravest **** I have ever met... I met this young man Saturday @ a 4 wheeler ride/ truck pull & he was in the middle of it. We ate crawfish & BS'd about killin' the green & stuff for several hours. He will be havin' some more surgery @ M.D. Anderson soon... he doesn't need your sympathy, just a little support. I also met his momma & she asked that ya'll contact whatever religious honcho you kneel to & send one or 2 his way.

They're also havin' a raffle, auction, etc.

I'm sorry the details are kind sketchy, but the BIG Ford was runnin' & the BIG Chevy was on fire.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Quackcephus said:
I also met his momma & she asked that ya'll contact whatever religious honcho you kneel to & send one or 2 his way.
No Prob!

The least I can do, b/c I dont think Ill be able to make the dinner.

-Stouff

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Prayers are sent and best wishes to him and his familly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.