Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have seen that before and think that it is friggin hillarious and smart. If this guy can make money off of this then he is a genious. Those dirty tree-hugging hippies at PETA are probably trying to hunt the guy down and torture his family to save that "poor" rabbit. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
People will do anything to get money won't they? I think this is hilarious! Thanks for showing us. It reminds me of the fella' who sold "nothing" on ebay. He actually got moeny for nothing. there was no shipping, cause there was nothing to ship. Of course, this brings us to the people willing to pay for that kind of stuff. I say for Toby....good eatin'!

·
Registered
450 Posts
gahunter wrote:
I have seen that before and think that it is friggin hillarious and smart. If this guy can make money off of this then he is a genious. Those dirty tree-hugging hippies at PETA are probably trying to hunt the guy down and torture his family to save that "poor" rabbit.
first the guy is a genious. those peta freaks are all willing to pay for something stupid like that. that is a great eay to get at them, terrorism!
:toofunny: they probably are looking for his family too.

·
Registered
94 Posts
what excatly are PETA people? People Eating Tasty Animals? yeah but what is the deal with them, i have seen the word PETA on other sites and I dont really get it. Know a little bit but not a whole lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.