Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of two gun/hunting supply shops in the Anapolis Valley is closing. Ed's Guns is selling out due to an infraction of the gun laws as I understand it.
We have lost 50% of our gun dealers in one fowl swoop. Ed has stated that regaurdless of the outcome he is finished as a firearms dealer. Its sad to see this happen but the laws do have to be followed.

Keep the sport alive take a kid hunting / fishing.

Keep takin those shooting lessons, I think they're working cause your starting to get some tail feathers.

·
Registered
339 Posts
You know for a government (NS)who stated some time ago that it had no interest in enforcing the gun law unless the firearm was used in the commission of a crime, it seems at least publicly we have a whole heap of zealots doing just that. I know Hnatiuks only deals in new firearms so there is no question as to prior ownership/registration,all firearms are secure and you need a PAL to examine one as a potential buyer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.