Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone - I'm new to the forum, have just moved to Colorado, and am an avid waterfowl hunter. Just curious about the types of decoys I'd need to use in this state as I'm a California native. I currently have a dozen mallards, a dozen pintails, a mojo flying wing decoy, and a few teal, widgeons, redheads, ringnecks and gadwalls.

Any feedback would be most helpful. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can't say I have much info on decoys to use in CO, but I just moved here too so if you're interested in a hunting partner please email me. (Moved here from MN to elk, mulie, antelope hunt, but waterfowling is in the blood) email is [email protected]

P.S. I have everything to waterfowl hunt, 50-60 dekes, a few shotguns, 4 different calls I like to use.......I'm definitely not a newbie, just displaced.

Talk to you later, if I don't hear from you good luck this fall!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fellas welcome to colorful Colorado. NewCOGuy,Sounds likeyou have a good all around selection of dekes. No need to change... Unless you just "HAVE" to buy some more.... Remember More is good!!!!

·
Banned
13,056 Posts
Feelin' Fowl said:
Glimmerjim said:
whisperin' duck said:
I'm soo tempted to email viddels
Viddels?
The email address that was posted in the thread...
I didn't get that. But I got some singles site that I pulled up thinking it was what you were talking about. Great! They'll probably send ads for days! Have to explain that one to the little lady! (Not like it's the first time! :lol3: ) We were thinking of moving around the country some at one point. I was just looking at demographics, yada yada, and she saw my search or a response to City Data "# of umarried women" is some town. That went over like a snitch at a gangster party! :mad:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Glimmerjim said:
Feelin' Fowl said:
Glimmerjim said:
whisperin' duck said:
I'm soo tempted to email viddels
Viddels?
The email address that was posted in the thread...
I didn't get that. But I got some singles site that I pulled up thinking it was what you were talking about. Great! They'll probably send ads for days! Have to explain that one to the little lady! (Not like it's the first time! :lol3: ) We were thinking of moving around the country some at one point. I was just looking at demographics, yada yada, and she saw my search or a response to City Data "# of umarried women" is some town. That went over like a snitch at a gangster party! :mad:
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

·
Banned
13,056 Posts
Indaswamp said:
Glimmerjim said:
Good on you guys! Hope it works out and you have many years of memories! :beer:
why did you go and dig up a thread from 2004??? :huh:
Hah! I didn't even look at the date. It popped up on either the HH or the CI forums as a recent post. My computer is a 5 year old PC that has a mind of it's own. Never know who I might meet! It is DEFINITELY bedtime for this soldier! :oops: :lol3:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts