Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is everybody? man this is the best duck hunting chat sites I have seen and I just cant believe that there is hardly no UT duck hunters on it. Well the opener is next weekend, I have to work for the DWR on opening but look for me in the marsh on Sunday. Good luck to all.
Oh if the Utah duck hunters are here, let me know!

·
Registered
636 Posts
I just found this site last week, and I love it. I didn't even know that there was a place for hunting by state until just now. I've been so entertained by the other posts, I didn't even go to the bottom of the page. I just went out to Farmington Bay this morning, bagged a couple. Lots of stupid shooters going for things that are WAAAAAAY too high. But that seems to be the norm for the beginning of the season.
PS, I'm in Sandy

·
Registered
36 Posts
So far this year's duck hunt look's to be the best in year's, despite the drought there are a ton of bird's to be had. Everyone else experiencing the same thing? Also from Sandy.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I've never hunted the first week of the season before, but I've seen a lot more birds than I do when I hunt after things freeze up.

·
Registered
247 Posts
im out of westvalley, one of the few whom still speak english here.
:getdown:

·
Registered
247 Posts
well.........being a hunter is a great start

:salude:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in Tooele, pretty cool site,going to the BRR tommorow to try for a swan, any suggestions?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I do ^ 10in and raku I started in HS had 5 classes my sr year I live in west vally I have my own weel and access to kilns Im going to do some kaku in a week or so . sorry for this not being duck stuff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts