Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
very easy . there are several places you could go but the easiest is www.photbucket.com.

set up an account(free) and post your pics there. under each pick in you album will be three boxes with code in them.

one is url

one is tag

one is img

copy the code in the last box(img) and paste it in a reply here and you can git 'er done!

ps. make sure your pictures have been resized for this page. they should be no biger than say 3 1/2 x 2 1/2, give or take.

you can do this at photobucket or with your own (ms photo-editor in in virtually all windows applications)

see?

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Well I guess some people need to take the time to read more closely. :umm: There is a sticky on this forum about pics, and there is the FAQ above right about pics, and there is another topic/s in the help forum.

As for photo bucket-Why? Did you even realize that we have photo albums here for each member so they can post up their pics? :thumbsup:

Admin2 :mrgreen:

·
Registered
563 Posts
admin2 said:
Well I guess some people need to take the time to read more closely. :umm: There is a sticky on this forum about pics, and there is the FAQ above right about pics, and there is another topic/s in the help forum.

As for photo bucket-Why? Did you even realize that we have photo albums here for each member so they can post up their pics? :thumbsup:

Admin2 :mrgreen:
well, at first, ithought i had missed something. then following your links, the page album sight, the severe lack of direction , the user unfriendliness, and the amount of time and clicks it took to get through all of this, i quickly came to the reason river rat asked and i answered photobucket.

i visit multiple pages and have yet to see any that make posting a pic "easy" though some do help out. this is not one of either.

if you don't believe me, pretend you are a novice and clik on this sights albums and see how long it takes you to put a picture into your own album, after you create it, and tell me why it would be better than using an outside host which is referenced in the last post by shrpshtr anyway? especially if you already have albums containing more than this whole page does and you only want to post a specific pic and not several hundred.

just trying to help the boy out.

just like hunting ducks, there is more than one way to get a full strap. :thumbsup:

if it is the folks that are still running 14.4 dial ups that we are worried about it would be much simpler to just say "post the url instead of the pic" and then the pics could be loaded at individual rates.

the only problem with that is when anyting gets to be too much trouble it is just skipped. web pages are no differnt.

i have skipped many good pics that were a haseel to get to.

just wanted you to know i did give it a try. :salude:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.