Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would you handle the new "Burger King" that was outside of your window?
Two in the chest one in the head from your handgun1155.00%
3 1/2'' 00 buckshot630.00%
Large caliber hunting rifle00.00%
Any kind of semi-auto rifle with a 30 round clip you had on hand315.00%

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
OO' Buck Baby!!

That woulda been his last mistake... He shoulda remembered to honk TWICE before pulling in... All well!

-Stouff :toofunny:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Snafu518 said:
Aww man...the 5th one was "claymore mines...I'm waiting for that sumbich" I guess you can't have more than four. Gnads.
:laughing: ....... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
semi auto rifle...though the hand gun option was a close second.

something about that guy...i just don't think whacking him once would be good enough for me..i think i'd like to start shootin'...and just keep on rockin' and rollin'.

that guy is too dang creepy...BK needs to take a similar poll on what should happen to their director of marketing for ever allowing something like this to reach the public's eye...along with the guy that came up with Barney and the Teletubbies.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fraz...yes it is. Oh and greeting from Kannapolis NC. I am sitting here in my hotel room being reminded of how much dial-up sucks!!!!!!!! I want my DSL back. But It is nice to feel heat again.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Two in the chest one in the head from your handgun :thumbsup:

man you read my mind, that is the wierdest commercial. that guy is creepy enough to shoot. at least i know people think like me. what were they thinking?????? the guns would get the job done RIGHT but there is just something about the baseball bat that would make me feel better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.