Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my custom-made DHC belt buckle. :thumbsup:
It also has the URL in the bottom-right.
[siteimg]438[/siteimg]
Now we're stylin and profilin. :mrgreen:
Hopefully this will make people ask questions about the site and expand our membership! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you can get the stuff from shrinkydinks.com. Make sure you get the kind that you can print on. I saved the DHC logo to my computer and then printed it 5"x7". This tuff is real think like piece of paper. You then put it in the oven and it shrinks to 1/3 of its original size, but becomes 9 times thicker so it is like hard plastic. I took an old buckle I had and glued this one on top of it. It looks pretty good and serves the purpose. :getdown:

·
Registered
450 Posts
cool fraz! looks good, i always liked the wings cupped logo i'm glad they use it here. just looking at that makes me think how cool a shirt or a hat would be!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
had said:
cool fraz! looks good, i always liked the wings cupped logo i'm glad they use it here. just looking at that makes me think how cool a shirt or a hat would be!
i was thinking about that the other day. maybe we should bring it up to the admin group about having DHC merchandise. (t-shirts, hats, etc.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.