Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CZ shot guns anyone know if ther good or bad just traded for a new one at cabelas they look like a work horse.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Joel,
It is news to me that CZ even made shotguns.......

But I know that their rifles are indeed work horses :thumbsup:
-Stouff

·
Registered
883 Posts
Guys I have talked to that own them like theirs. Haven't heard of anyone throwing it outa the blind yet. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I never heard of a CZ, I guess that is why I'm not a Mod on this forum. :laughing:
So anybody got a pic of this workhorse? I am not into fancy guns, but workhorses, is what I like.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shot the cz today shots like a 391 swings like a dream and for the price $339 new comes with 5 chokes and the company will take it back for 5 years if it brakes if i get one good year out it has payed for itself. i shot 250 rounds

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Aren't the CZ shot guns the same thing as Universal Arms? Any way here is a web addy to CZ- USA www.cz-usa.com .I know the 411 Stevens is made by Baikal and is identical to my Universal Arms S/S.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Never shot one but have held it in my hands. Feels Ok. I think for a few stones more you can get a better gun. When I look for choke tubes or certain aftermarket parts for my gun I've never seen the CZ section. I want a gun I can alter to fit my needs. JMO Aside from that it felt like a good gun. Their over under seemed ok too.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
I know their pistols are pretty good. Havnt heard too much about the shotguns though. I agree with bullet... want a gun that is easy to work on and get stuff for. Also a couple extra bucks can get you a more well-known to be good gun. just my .02 :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.