Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 14 standard size full body decoys with detachable feet. I have been carrying them on a pole, but tired of that. What size bag should it get to carry them? Who makes a bag this size of good quality? I have seen some large ones, but not sure on the quality.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have some bags that I am going to put on ebay they are used concrete bags they hold 20 to 24 full bodies. They are the plastic burlap type we have some that have been used for three seasons and they take a heck of a beating. If you see a construction site where they are laying block the mortar comes in them Stop in. I gave the guy unloading them $5 he saved me about 50 of them. They are white but you can dye them I left mine white.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found a bag in the Cabela catalogue that is listed as a Cabela square bottom bag. I forget the exact size, but it is called a two-man bag and is good size. I am just not sure on the quality and how many you can actually get in the different sizes. Anyone see a bag like this from other sources or know what size will fit 12-14 full bodies?

See if this link will work, It is very long. Try a decoy bag search on the Cabela sit if it doesn't.

www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/li ... lts1.jhtml

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i have seen the bags what ever mentioned and they work brilliantly. you can really load them up and toss 'em right over your shoulder.

what ever, good of you to finally join us. good seeing you on here man!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.