Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i got some decoys for sale 25 bucks shipping and all... Look to decoy room for more details.... Thanks.

Mallyard 8)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mallyard said:
Hey, i got some decoys for sale 25 bucks shipping and all... Look to decoy room for more details.... Thanks.

Mallyard 8)
What kind of decoys, always adding to my spread!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.... They are xps's... and need a little bit of tough up paint, there are 8 drakes and 4 hens, They also have great head positions and the hens look better than new with the paint peeling, it looks like there more molted. You can't beat 25 bucks shipping and all... Thanks agian..

Mallyard 8)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im needing painting decoys. Do you still have them just wondering
thanks,
Huntinracer

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey huntin racer, I still have the deeks. If your wanting to buy them, just send me an e-mail at [email protected] on payment. I guess you could send me a check or if you have a paypal account we could do it that way also. Thanks.

Mallyard

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've sold the deeks.. so if anyones interested i'm sorry, unless you still want to send me 25 bucks for just being nice, that'd fine with me... hehehe.

PS: huntinracer, I've got the deeks packaged and i'll send them out tomarrow. And I recived the payment today.
They look awsome with out the keel, you could spread them out on the ice, or add them to your goose spread. Thanks,

Mallyard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts