Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably a big mistake. Them boys take that stuff seriously over there, and one of 'em pretty much said that if I use a patternmaster choke tube (which I often do), I'm a skybuster. As those of you around here probably know, that's the equivalent of call'n a man's bride ugly in these parts.

I gave a fairly impassioned reply, and then another, and possibly a third (I've lost count). One way or another, I probably should have let it go. But I didn't.

If I get banned, its been a pleasure. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Do what you got to do... :hammer:

·
Registered
938 Posts
I just read that thread and I didn't learn anything either. However, I did get the impression that if I haven't done extensive research into shotgunning (in other words "I am not Bryan Hendricks") or happen to have a different preference than someone else; I must be a skybusting azzhat who has totally wasted his life.

Wow, some yankees have found another "conclusive" reason why they must be better than me. Who'd have thunk it?

So now I got that going for me too.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Tell em bout it plucky....Just behave lol

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't mind that someone thinks I'm an idiot because I haven't counted how many holes in a circle at __ yards for every choke tube I've got. I don't even mind when someone tells me that in-field experience is meaningless. But lump'n folks in as skybusters because they use a particular tube? Them's fight'n words.

I've tried to smooth things over, and I think its dying (although I haven't looked at the thread today). We'll see.

·
Registered
923 Posts
i read all of it..... :mad: damn yankees..... :no:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts