Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Biden notes.PNG
Granted, Creepy Joe will take whatever position is necessary for power and money, but watching him in action, it is very apparent he is an empty shell of a guy who was never all there. :no:

The Orange Man could engage any question at any time from a rabid group of Trump hating media hacks. Creepy Joe does not talk to the press except in carefully scripted and very brief appearances. And even then, he requires that everything be written for him.... in long hand. Not just topics, but the entire answer to the scripted question.

The theatrics are pathetic as he pretends to have vigor by standing, even when a seat has been provided, but there is no hiding the stilted walking of a very old and frail man.

And it has been shared that the Kameleon is taking the phone calls with other world leaders, again, to hide dementia Creepy Joe from the world. :no:

Attachments

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Remember during the campaign when Creepy Joe was not having a good day, and they put a "Lid" on any interactions with other humans. That bunker strategy is continuing at the White House. :rolleyes: :no:

Though Creepy Joe is getting tucked into bed by 8pm each night, on Thursday, the White House announced the first "Lid" at 8am.... that is in the morning. :eek: Creepy Joe would not be allowed to interact with others on Thursday because, I guess, he was not having a good day.

Duties were handed to the Kameleon. :no: :rolleyes: He is gone. :help:

·
12,070 Posts
His greatest achievement thus far has been playing arcade games with his grand kids

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are forgetting the breaking news from CNN. And though a parody below, CNN really did report that Creepy Joe likes a fire in the fireplace and will add a log to it. :no: It is so similar to state run media in commie countries. :no:

Lots of breaking news regarding President Joe Biden.

I must warn you, some of this information may be shocking -- if you have any children in the room, you may want them to leave.

We've just learned from our hardworking colleagues at CNN, that President Biden has expressed a preference for building a fire in the Oval Office. And, sometimes he adds a log to keep it going.

Gasp!!!!

Let's go live on the ground, to one of our reporters.

GREG GUTFELD AS ROVING REPORTER: "Thanks, Greg! I am outside walking, holding a note pad and it's true, Greg, President Biden has expressed a preference for a fire built in the Oval Office. And sometimes he will add a log to keep it going. According to my sources this is quite a departure from the previous tenant at the White House, who's only fires he stoked were those of hatred and bigotry. Of course, that came from an anonymous source who might also be me.

Back to you, Greg

·
Administrator
42,991 Posts
:lol3:

·
12,070 Posts
That's what the next 4 will be like

You just thought they loved Obama when in fact it was lovable Uncle Joe.

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
lost joe.PNG
Creepy Joe is just gone. This is why they cannot let him out on his own. In a very carefully scripted event where he is supposed to just read the dang screen, he can barely maintain. And no, you will not find this on youtube and you cannot google it, as the criminal social media companies are destroying the First Amendment in order to protect the shell of a person for whom they helped steal the election.

The video is on Rumble though (below)

https://rumble.com/ve7fmz-biden-asks-himself-what-am-i-doing-here.html

During the same trip, Creepy Joe had to again pull a note card out of his pocket to remember what he was supposed to say about the pandemic and to be sure he got the number right which was 500,000. That is a tough number to remember. :no: :help:

All joking aside, Creepy Joe has no idea where he is and what he is doing most of the time. :sad: It is no wonder they are hiding him in the White House and literally placing "a Lid" on some days at 8am. Not PM, Eight in the :censored: morning. :no:

The only funny part is I can just imagine Sheila Jackson Lee after the event going apoplectic. Did that ****** white mother :censored: just call me Shirley.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Watched Trump at CPAC handle a 90 minute speech with ease. :thumbsup: He has good timing, can move on an off teleprompter, and does not need any help from "handlers." :hammer:

The difference between the Orange Man who is 100% on his game and Creepy Joe who has no f :censored: business being anywhere other than a retirement village is staggering and concerning to say the least. Creepy Joe cannot even read a screen verbatim. You can forget about him going off-script because that will end in a train wreck. :no:

So how does it end? :huh: Does the DOCTOR Jill pull him away by his arm and tell Heels-Up that it his her show now? :huh: Does Congress get involved or do they like having a demented fool who will sign anything that lands in front of him? My guess is the hack "handlers" and congressional criminals like having this empty shell of a person behind the desk to sign any f :censored: ing mess they send him. :no:

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
I cannot find the video but watched it on the news this morning. Creepy Joe is having a meeting with Nervous Nancy. It is very carefully scripted. :no: :rolleyes:

Then Creepy Joe forgot the plan and asked Nervous Nancy if what she wanted to do next, and if she wanted him to take questions. :lol3: Nervous Nancy looked horrified that Creepy Joe forgot his part. :eek: :eek: :eek: She literally looked sideways at someone, and boom, the screen went to bars. And that was it.
bars.PNG

No way they were going to let Creepy Dementia Joe continue to reveal that he is gonzo. So, in the age of modern technology and information flow, Creepy Dementia Joe has not had a presser. No president in the modern era has avoided the press for this long after stealing an election. They will not even do a fake presser; it is that bad. :no:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,798 Posts
The way some of you guys make democrats out to be, I'd be ashamed to admit I got beat by them.

Remember when Trump said he could kill people and folks would still vote for him? Turns out he was wrong.

·
Administrator
42,991 Posts
Botiz630 said:
The way some of you guys make democrats out to be, I'd be ashamed to admit I got beat by them.

Remember when Trump said he could kill people and folks would still vote for him? Turns out he was wrong.
Democrats or Democrat politicians? Makes a difference.

·
Registered
25,472 Posts
Botiz630 said:
The GOP should be ashamed of losing to them :fingerhead:

Although, the GOP didn't lose to them. Everyone acts like the President is the only election. Like we are electing the all powerful. It's by far the most important, but far from the only one.

The GOP made large gains in the House. Trump :censored: them in the Senate. At the state level the GOP did well. Trump lost, the GOP did well in spite of Trump.

Trump should be ashamed of losing.

But Democrats are so bad that it is an embarrassment to lose to them. No question about it. The problem is that both parties are dominated by people that look down up hunters, blue collar workers, and most ordinary people.

·
12,070 Posts
I wonder if we can prove his dementia is real, if then the executive orders could be rescinded.

I mean is supposed to be of sound mind which he clearly isn't. I wonder if someone could being that in a lawsuit or impeachment type hearing.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
If that was to happen, wouldn't they invoke the 25th amendment and remove him and put harris in his seat? If that happened would she get to choose a v.p. Or does someone else move up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25,472 Posts
Mike the Fox said:
If that was to happen, wouldn't they invoke the 25th amendment and remove him and put harris in his seat? If that happened would she get to choose a v.p. Or does someone else move up?
AMENDMENT XXV
https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/amendments-11-27

Section 2.
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My crystal ball on most things is fairly defective, but I predicted back in November that if the election steal remained in place, that Creepy Joe's expiration date is June 2021. We will see. :rolleyes:

They will not need the 25th Amendment. :fingerhead: The DOCTOR Jill will simply state that though she is confident Creepy Joe can continue to grope and smell women and children, that he is having some challenges, and that it would be best if Heels-Up took over. :sad:

There will be a giant orgasm in the fake media that a woman will now be president, and any opposition to anything Heels-Up wants to do is both racist and misogynist. :no: :rolleyes: Just like everyone who did not bow to Hussein was a racist. :no:

I have no idea who she will tap for the new VP, but I am guessing a Latino so that they can check that box. Qualifications obviously do not matter. :no: Maybe a tranny Latino and which transition direction does not matter. At least I do not think it will. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Once again the fake media and corrupt social media are scrubbing the evidence, but with a hand picked press group, they let Creepy Dementia Joe go to a hardware store for a TWO minute event. :rolleyes:

He stumbled through his lines, but after two minutes on a complete clip, you can see he is mentally toast. :no: Immediately Creepy is confused, literally looks like he is waiting for someone to take him by the arm to guide him back to his limo. This is legit elder abuse. :sad:

I tried to find the longer clip to post, but all the democrat machine outlets cut the clip right before Creepy Joe starts wandering aimlessly. In the longer clip, even the hardware store guy tries to direct Creepy Joe to his exit, and you can hear the press-herders frantically telling the press to wrap up and get out. :no:

What a mess. And in other news, I heard we are flying cash to Iran again. :mad: :no:

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So it has been disclosed that Creepy Joe's address was taped and not live. That is understandable given it is Dementia Joe. :rolleyes:

So, how many takes over how many days do you think it took Creepy Joe to get through the 24 minute reading activity? My gut tells me it started as a forty minute teleprompter activity, and was continually whittled down over a couple of days until he got through one.

And what a lying POS disgrace to claim the Orange Man "ignored the pandemic for months." :no: This is the same Creepy Joe who called Trump a racist for stopping travel from China in JANUARY, and claimed C'mon man, there will be no vaccine in a year. :rolleyes: And now he is trying to claim credit for the vaccine. What a dbag.

I like how Dick Morris described Biden-
Like a rooster claiming credit for the sunrise.
:lol3:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts