1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
I don't care what anyone says, the Camo hat is awesome.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I just ordered the khaki hat, cool stuff. I wanted more, but the wife said no!!!!!! I just ordered a dozen Goose decoys just before this HEHE :yes:

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
870... You just got to sneak around and order the stuff....

I'll get the nerve to do it one day. :hammer:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Hey greenster, I tried that whole sneak around and buying stuff thing. When the Mrs. found out well,,,, it wasn't a pretty sight at all. I haven't pulled that stunt in a long time, I hate walking with a limp. :no:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Gear looks great! I've ordered way to many hats in the past from Cabela's and Bass Pro that were not the style I like and fit funny. Any chance of a side profile pic of the hat?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I honestly think this logo needs reworked. Baby blue?...and a duck foot that looks almost pink?? The whole thing looks like it belongs on womens clothing. Even with the OFF colors aside the logo looks dainty to say the least. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Barleysoda said:
I honestly think this logo needs reworked. Baby blue?...and a duck foot that looks almost pink?? The whole thing looks like it belongs on womens clothing. Even with the OFF colors aside the logo looks dainty to say the least.
plenty of other tough guys on here seem to like it just fine.... maybe we hunters could use a little "dainty" to help our image in the eye of the non-hunting public :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Barleysoda said:
I honestly think this logo needs reworked. Baby blue?...and a duck foot that looks almost pink?? The whole thing looks like it belongs on womens clothing. Even with the OFF colors aside the logo looks dainty to say the least. :thumbsdown:
I get a ton of compliments on it, actually.

I learned a long time ago there is no way to please everyone.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
I like it Chris... That's all that matters.. :hammer:

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
I agree with blue a khaki shirt would be awesome.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.