Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 3455 Posts

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
Blue_Waffles said:
bump- seen what blue waffles means in medical terms this morning :no: :no: :no:
You mean to tell us, that you had no idea what your screen name was when you picked it?

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
Indapapachessietub said:
ducks~n~bucks said:
It's different, We trolled vegans, you are trolling fellow hunters. And after the jig was up, WE STOPPED. jus' sayin'.
But according to most of you on this site, I am not a "fellow" hunter.....

My jig is not up when you guys keep posting my name....
DING DING DING!!! Whats the lesson here?

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
HOPIN4ABOAT said:
Little people make me laugh. Their so funny lookin
Just after college, I still had a roommate for a couple years. We were in a bar that had a bunch of T.V.s piped together playing some weird Bettie Page movie. They had the sound down on the movie and whatever indie music was popular 12 years ago playing. Bettie was in a bikini, dancing around with a midget. Just as the music stops between songs, my buddy looks up at the screen and sees this weirdness. He then proclaims to the entire bar at that moment of silence, "Man it would suck to be a midget". I smack him on the arm point to the bar stool next to him. Right there, a guy about our age that is a midget, sitting next to him. I've never seen someone take down a double Dewars faster.

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
HOPIN4ABOAT said:
jaysweet3 said:
HOPIN4ABOAT said:
Little people make me laugh. Their so funny lookin
Just after college, I still had a roommate for a couple years. We were in a bar that had a bunch of T.V.s piped together playing some weird Bettie Page movie. They had the sound down on the movie and whatever indie music was popular 12 years ago playing. Bettie was in a bikini, dancing around with a midget. Just as the music stops between songs, my buddy looks up at the screen and sees this weirdness. He then proclaims to the entire bar at that moment of silence, "Man it would suck to be a midget". I smack him on the arm point to the bar stool next to him. Right there, a guy about our age that is a midget, sitting next to him. I've never seen someone take down a double Dewars faster.
So...

Am I kinda like your friend and your the little person?
No...

Your the guy that lost a piece of his dark glasses to a crab.

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
My wife ran and finished the Chicago Marathon yesterday. Her first. She was hopeing to finish in the 4:45 area, unfortunatly, just over 5 hrs. It was pretty warm. I'm very proud of her.

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
I've been using a RNT Origonal for five or six season. Nice call, more of a mid range call than a highball call. I have a timber hunter and a daisy cutter that are on the backup lanyard. You can tell the difference between a $5 dollar call and the $150 call.

1 - 20 of 3455 Posts