Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 4156 Posts

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
I had a neighbor in my previous neighborhood who at one time worked for the FBI. He stated that he had been in some pretty scary cities and situations over the years, but had never been so afraid for his life as when he was doing some work in downtown Detroit. Never been to Detroit, but sounds like a hell hole alright.

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
whistlin_wings said:
Locked&Loaded said:
DanJeffandJack said:
Wow! Oh the things I could do to her ..... for 2-3 whole minutes
Eh she's ok. Texas has way better but fitting last name
Didn't notice the last name ..... 'Brittany Rode Locked&Loaded' has a nice ring to it.

I agree there are some nice looking women from Texas. Minnesota seems to have more than their fair share of hotties too.

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
Botiz630 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Minnesota seems to have more than their fair share of hotties too.
Until they turn thirty, then they all become enormous.
Enormous chics are super easy to pick-up, even for an ugly guy like me. Chubby girls are much like duck hunting's confidence birds -- ya know, the ducks that come straight into your decoys fighting the wind that you rarely miss. Truth is, I can hit a fat girl or a confidence bird 8 out of 10 times. I owe much of my ego to fat girls.

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
jaysweet3 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Botiz630 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Minnesota seems to have more than their fair share of hotties too.
Until they turn thirty, then they all become enormous.
Enormous chics are super easy to pick-up, even for an ugly guy like me. Chubby girls are much like duck hunting's confidence birds -- ya know, the ducks that come straight into your decoys fighting the wind that you rarely miss. Truth is, I can hit a fat girl or a confidence bird 8 out of 10 times. I owe much of my ego to fat girls.
I like that analogy. Chubby girls are just like gray ducks.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Exactly! You have a very high probability of hitting either one.

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
grizz18 said:
Gonna need some prayer from the DHC crew. Fiance just informed me that her Grandfather died. He was on his way out, but its going to be rough for her. He was basically her dad, and only male figure in her life.

He suffered from COPD, and basically slowly/abruptly killed him. :no:
Prayers sent your way, buddy.

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
Botiz630 said:
grizz18 said:
assateague said:
Westtennduckhunter said:
Ah yes the ole black and brown night.
Black and Tan. Good for beer, why not wardrobe as well?
The only knowledge of fashion that I have heard/taken from the fiance "You never wear black and brown"
I'm wearing black and brown right now:

Brown redwings
Khaki pants
Brown belt
Black polo

Don't give a crap.
Do heterosexuals still wear polos? :huh:

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
grizz18 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Botiz630 said:
grizz18 said:
assateague said:
Westtennduckhunter said:
The only knowledge of fashion that I have heard/taken from the fiance "You never wear black and brown"

Brown redwings
Khaki pants
Brown belt
Black polo

Don't give a crap.
You'd wear em too if they made them in size "Gorilla"
:lol3: :lol3: I'll stick to my extremely masculine plaid shirt, bow tie and sweater vest, thank you very much.

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
Botiz630 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Botiz630 said:
grizz18 said:
assateague said:
Westtennduckhunter said:

Brown redwings
Khaki pants
Brown belt
Black polo

Don't give a crap.
Even with this getup I still had to politely decline three different ladies today. I'm too much.
When you're a friggin stud like botiz, chics can only picture what lies behind the clothing. Sounds like you could be sportin a mini skirt and halter top and still have to beat the ladies away!

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
Botiz630 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Botiz630 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
Botiz630 said:
grizz18 said:
assateague said:
Westtennduckhunter said:

Brown redwings
Khaki pants
Brown belt
Black polo

Don't give a crap.
Even with this getup I still had to politely decline three different ladies today. I'm too much.
When you're a friggin stud like botiz, chics can only picture what lies behind the clothing. Sounds like you could be sportin a mini skirt and halter top and still have to beat the ladies away!
Could also be my money.
Sure fire combination to get Victoria Secret panties left on your desk 2-3 times per day!

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
OHIODUCKA5 said:
quacknstack6 said:
t_baker said:
quacknstack6 said:
Doctor said I need to take it easy, so the poll is, would shooting skeet be considered easy? I am only walking and pulling the trigger :lol3:
What happened? You fall down?
In a nut shell I have mono, a swollen spleen and a swollen liver. Drinking water like it is my job.
how the hell did you get mono ?
Mono is only transmitted from male to male via bum sex ..... so I call B.S. on this 'lady.'

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
quacknstack6 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
OHIODUCKA5 said:
quacknstack6 said:
t_baker said:
quacknstack6 said:
Doctor said I need to take it easy, so the poll is, would shooting skeet be considered easy? I am only walking and pulling the trigger :lol3:
What happened? You fall down?
In a nut shell I have mono, a swollen spleen and a swollen liver. Drinking water like it is my job.
how the hell did you get mono ?
Mono is only transmitted from male to male via bum sex ..... so I call B.S. on this 'lady.'
After all we have been through L&L. I feel hurt and betrayed.
I'm only giving my medical advice ..... however I may have fallen asleep during the mono lecture, so what I stated may or may not be accurate.

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
quacknstack6 said:
Locked&Loaded said:
She's a good looking lady, quack. Sorry to hear about the mono, but I'm glad you are back state side safe and sound! :beer:
Thank ya very much man, she wants to kill a deer this year and I am more than willing to oblige her in that. It's good to be back stateside but if I told you that I didn't miss the money I made over there I would be lying. I normally know what to do when I am sick and can pretty well function normally but with this I have next to no energy at all. It is pretty much just a waiting game to get better.
All you can really do is treat your symptoms with ibuprofen or tylenol and sleep, sleep, sleep. And no contact sports, we don't want your spleen poppin!

1 - 20 of 4156 Posts