Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2440 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
whistlin_wings said:
Fail

Santos Laguna defender Felipe Baloy is more than happy to pose with fans of all ages, even if he just stopped off to buy the newest issue of Playboy. And when a young fan in Velcro shoes and a full Santos kit wanted a picture with Baloy, the Panamanian international kneeled down, smiled and held his transparent bag containing the Playboy right in front of the kid.
maybe its the kids. went with the velcro shoes so he'd have enough left over for a playboy

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Watching swamp people last night on the history channel and they showed previews of a up coming 3 night series...The Hatfields and Mcoys. Looks like its gonna be a good one. Sure aint like the Hatfield and Mcoys that used to come on the Bugs bunny-Road runner show

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
I was raised on a ranch. My grandpa was a raisin grower. My days consisted of riding on the tractor with him irrigating, then i would grab my single shot 22 and hunt jack rabbits and sparrows until it got dark. If I had a choice I would move to the country in a heart beat.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
WTN10 said:
When pot gets legalized, I'm growing and selling it.
here in california you can go see the doc, tell him your back hurts and give him a couple hundred bucks and get your medical pot card on the spot. allows you to grow no more than 99 plants. my buddy's a california highway patrolman. says when he pulls someone over and they have their med. pot license and as long as their not in excess of amount allowed, they skate by.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
flightstopper said:
sprigs4days said:
WTN10 said:
When pot gets legalized, I'm growing and selling it.
here in california you can go see the doc, tell him your back hurts and give him a couple hundred bucks and get your medical pot card on the spot. allows you to grow no more than 99 plants. my buddy's a california highway patrolman. says when he pulls someone over and they have their med. pot license and as long as their not in excess of amount allowed, they skate by.
It's not that people have pot that bothers me it's when they claim they have a medical condition. When in truth nothing is wrong at all just an lame excuse to smoke.
i agree. what's worse is they use that license to sell. unless their caught in a sales transaction they can have large amounts of weed in their possesion. they give the ones that have legitamate health issues a bad wrap. cancer patients for one. i gotta go my bong's calling me

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
grizz18 said:
assateague said:
Same here.Out in the garden until 9:30 last night, planting tomatoes and peppers with the headlamp. 64 tomato plants, 64 pepper plants, and now it's a nice steady rain all day. Just in the nick of time. Rainy day, caught up on work, got a new pair of crocs last night, fresh pot of coffee downstairs, everything is right in the world.
caught up on deadliest catch,
Love that show. Keep waiting for Wild Bill to lose it and throw everyone overboard

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Rick Hall said:
sprigs4days said:
grizz18 said:
assateague said:
Same here.Out in the garden until 9:30 last night, planting tomatoes and peppers with the headlamp. 64 tomato plants, 64 pepper plants, and now it's a nice steady rain all day. Just in the nick of time. Rainy day, caught up on work, got a new pair of crocs last night, fresh pot of coffee downstairs, everything is right in the world.
caught up on deadliest catch,
Love that show. Keep waiting for Wild Bill to lose it and throw everyone overboard
I'm wanting to see Keith's crew chunk him over.
Yeah, That guy seems like an ass. It was great when he tried to get in Jonathan Hillstrand's face.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
goldfish said:
sprigs4days said:
Been watching a show called Wicked Tuna. Amazing how much money 1 big tuna can bring in.
Until their pimp takes the Ninety Percent!
Ha! yeah I figured somebody would link tuna to a pimp, but these tuna come out of the sea...not the alley

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Indaswamp said:
sprigs4days said:
Been watching a show called Wicked Tuna. Amazing how much money 1 big tuna can bring in.
blue fin tuna....sushi grade...
That explains why the buyer at the dock cuts a slab out of the tuna to determine its value. Good info. Thanks swamp

1 - 20 of 2440 Posts