140041 - 140060 of 140090 Posts

·
Administrator
10,005 Posts
Afternoon All

·
Administrator
42,194 Posts
Mornin OG! Goin to be another miserably hot day in Kansas today. Not looking forward to near record highs. 95....time for that crap to go, send some cold and birds!
Looks like you get a drop on Monday back to where we are for this weekend - mid 70's. I'll take that, plan on spending Sunday in a float tube working fall largemouth. Water is a helluva lot cooler now than a month ago.

·
Super Moderator
25,421 Posts
Mornin OG! Goin to be another miserably hot day in Kansas today. Not looking forward to near record highs. 95....time for that crap to go, send some cold and birds!
We're cloudy today but warming up tomorrow . Probably start my paint job in the morning should be a freak rainstorm by afternoon .

·
Registered
356 Posts
Looks like you get a drop on Monday back to where we are for this weekend - mid 70's. I'll take that, plan on spending Sunday in a float tube working fall largemouth. Water is a helluva lot cooler now than a month ago.
sounds like a pretty good plan for the weekend, for sure, these cooler nights have dropped water temps nicely! Our big duck early zone opener starts Saturday. Wife works so ill be home with the kiddos. Sundays high is mid 70s so ill be out sunday morning. Then the rain is supposed to start sunday night, hope we can get another 1-2" just to keep everything good and filled up for the season.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
sounds like a pretty good plan for the weekend, for sure, these cooler nights have dropped water temps nicely! Our big duck early zone opener starts Saturday. Wife works so ill be home with the kiddos. Sundays high is mid 70s so ill be out sunday morning. Then the rain is supposed to start sunday night, hope we can get another 1-2" just to keep everything good and filled up for the season.
85 in my corner of Kansas today. Getting off work and taking the boat and camper to Milford, see if we can find some big Blues. Enjoy one more warm weekend at the lake, two weeks we hit Nebraska for ducks and Prairie Birds.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
356 Posts
85 in my corner of Kansas today. Getting off work and taking the boat and camper to Milford, see if we can find some big Blues. Enjoy one more warm weekend at the lake, two weeks we hit Nebraska for ducks and Prairie Birds.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
89 for my area today and 95 tomorrow. Good luck in Nebraska!

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
She's a cute little bugger, Jarbo!

Never would I have imagined that something could take hold of me and have me wrapped around their little finger quite like a daughter would. I believe a daughter is one of the greatest things that could happen for us guys. Enjoy those years, time sure flies by. My daughter is a teenager now and I don't know where the time went.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Evening fellas. Watching the RNT-v episode on Byers hunt farm tonight. Pretty cool deal. Where’s Cason been anyway?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

140041 - 140060 of 140090 Posts