Duck Hunting Forum banner
140301 - 140320 of 140360 Posts

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
This was all the damage we could do today.

On a sad note, I was walking along the edge of a long slough and could see a small group of mallards right on the deck headed my way, so I decide to hunker down in the cattails to see if they'd give me a buzz. I put my left hand down onto the ground as I eased my way down into the cover. Moments later I covered my mouth and nose with the same hand to try to muffle an oncoming sneeze and realized I'd just moments ago stuck that hand directly into a fresh cow chit. There isn't enough cattail wipes and swamp water to wash that off. Was a long stanky walk back to the truck.
Car Cloud Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

·
Administrator
42,485 Posts

On a sad note, I was walking along the edge of a long slough and could see a small group of mallards right on the deck headed my way, so I decide to hunker down in the cattails to see if they'd give me a buzz. I put my left hand down onto the ground as I eased my way down into the cover. Moments later I covered my mouth and nose with the same hand to try to muffle an oncoming sneeze and realized I'd just moments ago stuck that hand directly into a fresh cow chit. There isn't enough cattail wipes and swamp water to wash that off. Was a long stanky walk back to the truck. View attachment 476146
🤣 🤣 :eek:

Good news is the pup didn't eat it. Whose the boss in that outfit anyway?

·
Registered
13,046 Posts

On a sad note, I was walking along the edge of a long slough and could see a small group of mallards right on the deck headed my way, so I decide to hunker down in the cattails to see if they'd give me a buzz. I put my left hand down onto the ground as I eased my way down into the cover. Moments later I covered my mouth and nose with the same hand to try to muffle an oncoming sneeze and realized I'd just moments ago stuck that hand directly into a fresh cow chit. There isn't enough cattail wipes and swamp water to wash that off. Was a long stanky walk back to the truck. View attachment 476146
Some things don’t wash off…

140301 - 140320 of 140360 Posts