Duck Hunting Forum banner
141201 - 141220 of 141658 Posts

·
Registered
8,410 Posts
The wife and I were on our way to Home Depot this morning when we witnessed something I’ve heard plenty of but never seen.
As we turn a corner next to an empty lot outside a jr high school we notice a little white pickup parked in the lot, out jumps a little old man, he goes over to the passenger, opens it and out jumps this little guy, I thought the old boy was just airing his pup, the whole time my wife is saying he better not, well he did. That bastard got back into his truck and sped off with pup running behind. We watched in disbelief. Pulled over and coaxed the little guy over, called animal shelter and when they finally arrived I got to talking to the guy and found out the shelter was fool and he couldn’t say how long they’d keep him before putting him down. Crap, I couldn’t let him go as the wife agreed we’ll try and find him a good home or we’re stuck him.
Dog Collar Carnivore Grass Companion dog

·
Registered
8,410 Posts
Yeah sprigs, ought to be able to force fetch the little guy. How old ya think the dog is? Old man missing any fingers that you could tell?
He’s no more than a few months. The only thing that dude was missing is a heart. Poor little pup was so scared and confused. Couldn’t bring myself to let the dog catcher take him away.

·
Administrator
10,110 Posts
Sprigs, kudos to you and the Mrs. OG I hope it gets fixed with no issues for you.

Evening All,

Yes I am bored as [email protected] if you can't tell by now. I do miss a lighted keyboard on a laptop too!!

141201 - 141220 of 141658 Posts