Duck Hunting Forum banner
141341 - 141360 of 141470 Posts

·
Registered
12,506 Posts
The little guy is coming around. Able to put him on a leash and walk him a few blocks, keeping tight on the left. Lots of work at first, would instantly crumple to the ground when I put his leash on. He’s got a huge heart and has really taken to the family and he’s liking his crate.
You're a good man for taking that lil guy in and giving him a new home, Sprigs. He has no idea how lucky he is and I'm certain you saved him a ride in the back of the animal control officers' truck and an appointment with the euthanasia needle.

·
Registered
12,506 Posts
I just dropped in to home depot to pick up a few things I needed for an ongoing project and ran into my first ever real girlfriend. I've not seen her in 30 years and immediately recognized her. She was a high school senior and I a junior. She lived about 4 blocks from me. She was on the high school drill team so I thought I was king chit. It was funny to think about her on the ride back home after chatting with her for about 10 minutes. During that summer in high school, I had a job I didn't need to be to until 100pm so about 3-4 days a week she would call me at about 900am to let me know both of her parents were off to work and that I should come over. This was the girl that introduced me to premature ejaculation and as my luck would have it, I was very good at it. Ahhhh memories.

·
Administrator
10,103 Posts
L & L I do worry about you sir!!!

Afternoon All

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
I just dropped in to home depot to pick up a few things I needed for an ongoing project and ran into my first ever real girlfriend. I've not seen her in 30 years and immediately recognized her. She was a high school senior and I a junior. She lived about 4 blocks from me. She was on the high school drill team so I thought I was king chit. It was funny to think about her on the ride back home after chatting with her for about 10 minutes. During that summer in high school, I had a job I didn't need to be to until 100pm so about 3-4 days a week she would call me at about 900am to let me know both of her parents were off to work and that I should come over. This was the girl that introduced me to premature ejaculation and as my luck would have it, I was very good at it. Ahhhh memories.
The good ole days of stinky fingers and hand jobs, 2nd grade was the best…

·
Administrator
43,190 Posts
Morning OG. Down in Miramar Beach Fla this week. My Costa's do a pretty good job. Guess it's not new (except to me) the new teenage girl bikini style called Cheekies. Cracks me up. Lotsa cheeks. Like most things, some should, some should not. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: OGblackcloud

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
Morning OG. Down in Miramar Beach Fla this week. My Costa's do a pretty good job. Guess it's not new (except to me) the new teenage girl bikini style called Cheekies. Cracks me up. Lotsa cheeks. Like most things, some should, some should not. :eek:
Pics or it didn’t happen

141341 - 141360 of 141470 Posts