Duck Hunting Forum banner
141361 - 141380 of 141658 Posts

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
Morning OG. This beach/location is awesome. Emerald water, natural quartz sand beaches (sand is white & does not get hot) and most people are from Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana with a sprinkling from Ohio, Missouri and Arkansas. I haven't seen anyone with purple hair in a week.

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Morning OG. This beach/location is awesome. Emerald water, natural quartz sand beaches (sand is white & does not get hot) and most people are from Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana with a sprinkling from Ohio, Missouri and Arkansas. I haven't seen anyone with purple hair in a week.
Would that be a good vacation spot during the winter months? I've not spent much time in FL. I'm looking online at the area you're in and it looks nice. We're trying to nail down a spot to go for a week sometime Dec/Jan.
What's the Thai massage on the beach situation there?

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
Would that be a good vacation spot during the winter months? I've not spent much time in FL. I'm looking online at the area you're in and it looks nice. We're trying to nail down a spot to go for a week sometime Dec/Jan.
What's the Thai massage on the beach situation there?
Man, I have not been to Florida for a long time in the winter. I am not sure how that would affect the beach and water draw as otherwise don't know what else there is "to do". Not sure what the fishing charters do in those months either. There are a few excellent restaurants pier/water side I would recommend for certain. The place we stay is thru a VRBO private rental and is very nice (4th floor, beach front, huge wrap around balcony, 2 bedrooms, two full baths). Happy to send the rental info.

Location wise - not a lot of high rises and VPS airport is easy to get into and get a car. It's part of Eglin AFB.

I found it a lot cheaper to buy the wife a Thai wig, sarong skirt, and pack some CBD Delta 8 with Absolute 100 proof since glory days can be fleeting.

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Man, I have not been to Florida for a long time in the winter. I am not sure how that would affect the beach and water draw as otherwise don't know what else there is "to do". Not sure what the fishing charters do in those months either. There are a few excellent restaurants pier/water side I would recommend for certain. The place we stay is thru a VRBO private rental and is very nice (4th floor, beach front, huge wrap around balcony, 2 bedrooms, two full baths). Happy to send the rental info.

Location wise - not a lot of high rises and VPS airport is easy to get into and get a car. It's part of Eglin AFB.

I found it a lot cheaper to buy the wife a Thai wig, sarong skirt, and pack some CBD Delta 8 with Absolute 100 proof since glory days can be fleeting.
If it's not any trouble, send me the rental info. I've never used VRBO, but have used airbnb a bunch of times and imagine they are pretty similar.

I asked the wife a couple years ago if I could find one, would she complete a course on how to develop an Aussie accent. She wasn't thrilled about that prospect, so I may have to try the Thai wig and ask that she call me Joe for an evening.

Unfortunately, my glory days are years in the rearview mirror.

·
Administrator
43,300 Posts
If it's not any trouble, send me the rental info. I've never used VRBO, but have used airbnb a bunch of times and imagine they are pretty similar.

I asked the wife a couple years ago if I could find one, would she complete a course on how to develop an Aussie accent. She wasn't thrilled about that prospect, so I may have to try the Thai wig and ask that she call me Joe for an evening.

Unfortunately, my glory days are years in the rearview mirror.
Have her call you "big Joe". Get your money's worth. :whistle:

141361 - 141380 of 141658 Posts