141381 - 141400 of 141469 Posts

·
Administrator
10,103 Posts
Afternoon Strange Internet Type Peoples!! 😎

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Morning guys. On our first layover for the trip. Flight left late, landed on time, sat on the runway making us late for our next flight. Ran through the airport to find out the next flight is delayed. This is my last time flying Southwest Airlines. Every time it’s a mess. Should be renamed s***show airlines. You’ll get there eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Thanks OG. Well after more bs we landed in Houston just in time for rush hour traffic. Oh well, we made it to our destination and will be meeting a realtor in a couple hours to see some homes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
43,190 Posts
Thanks OG. Well after more bs we landed in Houston just in time for rush hour traffic. Oh well, we made it to our destination and will be meeting a realtor in a couple hours to see some homes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Man...that's a full time job. And expensive!! The hill country would be cheaper. :LOL: Good luck!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
The hill country is probably my favorite part of Texas but finding water is near impossible. We’re shopping around the lufkin area which is 100 miles north of H town. Near Sam Rayburn reservoir and Livingston lake. Lots of logging operations which is my bread and butter. Also not terribly far from Louisiana just in case Rick Hall needs a hunting buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
Just took a drive out to check on some fields, every one of em loaded with dove, most I’ve seen in years.
Pretty sure they’ll clear out night before opening morning.

·
Registered
12,506 Posts
Just took a drive out to check on some fields, every one of em loaded with dove, most I’ve seen in years.
Pretty sure they’ll clear out night before opening morning.
Pretty much how it works in my state 9 out of 10 years We don't get them here like you do in your neck of the woods, however, we get em piled in pretty thick all summer and then a day or two before opening day we'll get a small wet cold front that pushes through and takes a big chunk of the doves with it.

141381 - 141400 of 141469 Posts